Friday, February 12, 2010
A couple weeks ago I posted Ten Movie Quotes To Get You Through Life and it made me think, "Self, what if I do this as an occasional Friday feature? The crap is already written, I just have to find it." So I figured I'd try it today and see how you kids like it. Each week I'll post 10 quotes (movies, writers, speeches, whatever) and readers, if you have one you love, post it as well.
This week we start with an easy one: National Lampoon's Animal House. John Belushi and cast were obnoxious and funny before people were ready for it. They set the bar for juvenile humor going forward. I love this movie.
10. Otter: Ah, she broke our date.
Boon: Washing her hair?
Otter: Dead mother.
9. Hoover: They confiscated everything, even the stuff we didn't steal!
8. Otter: He can't do that do that to our pledges.
Boon: Only we can do that to our pledges.
7. Clorette De Pasto: Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month. We have to get married.
6. Marion Wormer: You can take your thumb out of my ass any time now, Carmine.
5. Bluto: "Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps."
4. Larry's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!
Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.
Larry's evil conscience: You homo
3. Katy: Boon, I think I'm in love with a retard.
Boon: Is he bigger than me?
2. Babs: Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?
1. Dean Wormer: Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Posted by Big City Dad at 3:55 PM